NEET 2017:: Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Results – The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test abbreviated as NEET is one of the most important Entrance Examination conducted every year in India to appear for the various graduate and post graduate medical course. NEET Examinations for MBBS/BDS Course are conducted by Central Board of Secondary Examinations. Previously the respective States Colleges used to conduct individual Medical Examinations but according to the new regulations by the central government in 2013, all the Examinations are being carried out through NEET.
NEET examination is a one tier exam, which commences every year in the month of May. All the seats for MBBS and BDS courses will be filled by the score obtained in the NEET examination only. Appearance in the NEET 2017 examination will be counted as the first (1st ) Attempt. In this article, candidates can check all the latest updates about NEET 2017 examination including Application Form, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates and Syllabus.
CBSE NEET 2017:: Official Website www.cbseneet.nic.in
Many Students from across the nations studying in Science stream aspire to become a doctor in order to have a flourishing career. It is necessary for each and every student to successfully accomplish the CBSE NEET Common Entrance Examination to avail admissions in government or private medical colleges. All the information about the CBSE NEET 2017 Examinations will be updated on CBSE NEET Official Website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- NEET UG 2017
NEET UG 2017 are the examinations conducted for the candidates who are aspiring to take admissions in MBBS and BDS faculty. The Undergraduate NEET Examinations are conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Application form for the NEET 2017 UG Examinations has been released in the month of December 2016 where the NEET 2017 MBBS admissions will be scheduled on Sunday 7th May 2017.
- NEET PG 2017
The Postgraduate (PG) program of the NEET Examinations is organized by NBE (National Board of Examinations) for the candidates who are willing to take admissions in MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses. NEET PG Online Admission procedure will commence from September and the examinations will be held in the month of December.
NEET 2017 Latest News & Notification
All the Latest New & Notifications related to the NEET 2017 examination and Admission process is available on its official website. NEET 2017 Latest News & Notification covered the following topics.
- NEET 2017 Online MBBS Admission 2017 forms are available on the portal.
- According to Latest News, NEET Examinations can be written in 8 different languages English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, and Assamese.
- NEET 2017 Application form is available on aipmt.nic.in from December 21, 2016.
- The Last Date of Application is 22nd January 2017.
- NEET 2017 Examinations will be held on Sunday 7th May 2017.
- Also, it is mandatory for every candidate to issue AADHAR Card at the time of Filling NEET 2017 Application Form.
- The Last Date to submit NEET 2017 Application Form will be 1st March 2017.
- According to the notice issued, there will be only 3 attempts in NEET for those candidates who have made 3 attempts prior to 2017.
- As per the latest order by honorable Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be considered for offering admission into MBBS and BDS courses in India from the year 2017 (except for AIIMS and JIPMER examination).
- All the MBBS and BDS seats of any medical and dental college will be filled on the basis of NEET examination score.
- NEET 2017 examination can be written in 10 regional languages including English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Odia and Telugu.
- Date of revising the options for center cities has been extended till 31st March by CBSE.
- New Exam City center Nanded, Maharashtra has been added to the existing list of 23 new exam cities.
- NEET 2017 admit card available for download from Saturday 22nd April for MBBS and BDS courses on its official website cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET 2017 Application Form Apply Online @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
As we mentioned that the NEET 2017 Application form will be available online on its official website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Students have to visit the above official website to fill up the Online NEET 2017 Application form. Follow the below guidelines to fill up the Online Application form of NEET 2017 Examinations on www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link Apply Online featuring on the main page of the NEET Portal.
- The new page will open which will comprise of all the Important Instructions and Procedures for Online Application Form.
- Application Fess for NEET 2017 Examinations
|Fee||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|OBC/ General Category||Rs. 1400||Rs. 2800 (Rs. 1400 + Rs. 1400)|
|SC/ST/PH Category||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150 (Rs. 750 + Rs. 1400)|
* Also the other necessary information will be available on www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2017 Important Dates (NEET 2017 Exam Date)
NEET 2017 Examinations Dates are published on its official website. Students work hard day and night to prosper in the NEET Examinations so, now they can plan accordingly their preparations by following the below NEET 2017 Exam Date. NEET 2017 Examination Dates are declared on its online portal which is scheduled on Sunday 7th May 2017 across the States and Union Territories.
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||Sunday, May 7, 2017|
|NEET 2017 Application Form||31st January 2017|
|NEET Application Form Submission
(Last Date without Late Fee)
|1st March 2017|
|NEET Application Form Submission
(Last Date with Late Fee)
|1st March 2017|
|Receipt of Confirmation of Admission
(Without Late Fee)
|7th March 2017|
|Receipt of Confirmation of Admission
(With Late Fee)
|12th March 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||22nd April 2017|
|One Time Correction||7th March to 12th March 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Result Date||8th June 2017|
|NEET 2017 Counselling Date||15th June to 30th July 2017|
Note: Please follow regularly the latest updates on NEET official website www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2017 Admit Card
All the Students who are appearing for the NEET UG Programme have to download the NEET 2017 Admit Card before the notified period. The 2017 NEET Admit Card is available to download for all aspiring candidates from Saturday 22nd April 2017, on its official website www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2017 Admit Card is available for download from 22nd April 2017.
Click here to download admit card:
NEET 2017 Syllabus & Pattern
It is much more important for the students to known Syllabus & Pattern of NEET 2017 Examinations. NEET 2017 Examinations will be held in the month of May 2017, so the Syllabus & Pattern will help students to prepare accordingly. In this blog post we have covered up the entire NEET 2017 Syllabus & Pattern.
NEET 2017 Exam Syllabus
- Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Biology will be the four main subjects
- The Subjects will contain Std 11th & 12th (NCERT & CBSE) academic syllabus
- Also, few questions will be asked from another course syllabus.
NEET Physics Syllabus
Class XI: Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves.
Class XII: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
NEET Chemistry Syllabus
Class XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
Class XII: Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
NEET Biology Syllabus
Class XI: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human physiology.
Class XII: Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
We have also presented below NEET 2017 Examination Pattern.
- Courses: BDS & MBBS Course
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany
- Number of Questions: It will be a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Total : 180 Questions
- Language: Eight Languages (English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, and Assamese.)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline with Pen & Paper
- Marking Scheme: Each Correct answer will have 4 Marks
- Negative Marking: Each Wrong / Incorrect Answer will have 1 Negative Mark.
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for 2017, NEET Examination Students should adhere with the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Nationality: Indian or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- Age Limit: a) Minimum 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- b) Maximum 25 Years (General Category) and 30 Years (Reserved Category)
- Qualification: 12th Passed or equivalent examination from any recognized board with subjects (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Bio-technology or Elective Subject ( English)
- Percentage Criteria: General Category (50% Marks in PCB Group)
Physical Handicapped (PH Category) (45% Marks in PCB Group)
ST/ SC/ OBC Category (40% Marks in PCB Group)
NEET 2017 Cut Off Marks
Each and Every Year the Cut Off Marks of NEET Examinations is decided upon the number of applicants, seat availability, the complexity of test etc. This year also the NEET 2017 Cut Off marks will be based on the above criteria. Also, the NEET Authority Department declares the Cut Off Marks along with NEET 2017 Results.
Below we have shared the NEET 2017 Cut Off Marks
|S.No||Applicants (Category)||Cut Off Marks|
|1||General Category||50 Percentile|
|2||SC/ST/OBC Category||40 Percentile|
|3||Physically Handicapped||45 Percentile|
How To Check NEET Results 2017 @ www.cbseresults.nic.in
NEET 2017 Results will be declared Online on its official web portal www.cbseresults.nic.in. After successful commencement of the NEET 2017 Examinations, candidates will look forward to the NEET Results which will be declared in the first week of June 2017. So we have come up with the detailed procedure on How to Check NEET 2017 Results at www.cbseresults.nic.in which will make it lot easier and convenient for candidates to known their respective marks.
- Candidates need to visit NEET official website CBSE results.nic.in
- The Main Page of the portal will comprise the link for Result 2017
- Click on the link which will open the new page of Result.
- Enter your Examination Roll No and Date of Birth in the prescribed blank column and click on the submit button.
- The Result will flash on the new page of the website.
- Download the NEET Result and take the print out of the same which will come handy for future reference.
NEET MBBS / BDS 2017 Admission
NEET MBBS / BDS 2017 Admission process will commence after the declaration of its results. NEET Admission will be based on the availability of the All Indian Quota Seats in Government Medical and Dental Colleges in all states and Union Territories.
Following are the criteria for the NEET MBBS / BDS 2017 Admission
- There will be 15% All India Quota seats in Government medical and dental colleges in all states and Union Territories of India
- There will be 85% state quota seats for MBBS and BDS admissions in all states and Union Territories of India
- All private and deemed medical colleges across the country including minority institutions such as CMC Vellore and CMC Ludhiana will have the MBBS/BDS Seats.
- MBBS and BDS seats will be available at Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)