NEET 2017: Andhra Pradesh MBBS, BDS Admission Notification to be released today – The NEET 2017 Results were declared last month of June and following the results notification for inviting applications for Admission into MBBS/ BDS Courses 2017-18 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS Course in SVIMS, Tirupati has been released on the official website of NTR UHS.
It has also been notified by NTR UHS that the detailed admission notification for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in Andhra Pradesh will be released today. The list of candidates who qualified NEET from Andhra Pradesh can be found at the Vijayawada-based Universities official website.
The detailed information regarding the Cutoff Scores, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and other information along with the procedures for filling Online Application Form and Prospectus will be available on the University Website medadm.apsche.ac.in and ntruhs.ap.nic.in on 5th July from 11.00 AM to 12th July up to 5.00 PM.
So it is requested for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh to read all the instructions and notifications about the Andhra Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission 2017.
How to Fill NEET 2017 AP MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Online Application Form
- First, visit the official website i.e. ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Click on the link Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Registration Process
- You will get new Registration ID and Password for your Mobile or E-mail
- Use your credentials to log in
- Fill all the necessary details in the Application Form
- Upload necessary Documents and Marks list along with NEET 2017 Score, Ranks
- Finally, enter the Submit Button
- It is advised to download and take the printout of the Application Form for Future reference.