NEET 2017 Result Date, Cut Off, Admission (www.cbseneet.nic.in)

NEET 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Answer Key, Admit Card, Cutoff Marks, Eligibility, AIPMS 2017 MBBS & BDS Entrance Exam | NEET UG 2017 Results @ www.cbseresults.nic.in







Assam NEET UG 2017 (MBBS & BDS) Admission, Cutoff, Fee Structure

Assam NEET UG 2017 (MBBS & BDS) Admission, Cutoff, Fee Structure – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2017 was conducted by the CBSE Board on May 7, 2017, where students are now eagerly waiting for their results. The Board will soon declare NEET UG 2017 Result and Cutoff Marks on its official web portal. Assam NEET UG 2017 result for the MBBS and BDS courses is expected to be announced by 8th June 2017.

Assam NEET 2017 Admission

Assam NEET 2017 Admission

Assam NEET UG 2017 Admission

The Admission to MBBS and BDS Institute across the state of Assam will be based on NEET 2017 score. The Allotment of Seats will be carried out through centralized counseling conducted by the Dibrugarh University of Assam. The Application form for NEET UG Assam State Counselling 2017 will be available through online mode at DME, Assam official website, dmeassam.gov.in. The Counselling for the 85% state quota will be organized by the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam and the rest of the 15% (All India Quota), will be held by the Medical Council Committee.

Assam NEET 2017 Counselling Important Dates

The Counselling process of Assam NEET 2017 will commence from June 2017. Notification regarding the commencement of counseling will be updated on its Assam Board official website dmeassam.gov.in. Thus it is advised to candidates to keep in touch with the website for all the latest notifications and updates of Assam NEET 2017 Counselling Important Dates

Events Dates
Online (MBBS/BDS) Application Start Date June 2017
Online (MBBS/BDS) Application Last Date 2nd Week of June 2017
Last Date to make Application Fee Payment June 2017

List of Medical Colleges in Assam (MBBS & BDS)

We have listed below all the government and private medical colleges in the state of Assam which will be filled through NEET 2017 counseling. There are total 6 MBBS Colleges in Assam for the NEET 2017 MBBS Admission Course.

Name of College Affiliated University Type MBBS Seats (Availability)
Assam Medical College, Diburgarh Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences Govt. 170
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta Assam Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences Govt. 100
Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences Govt. 156
Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences Govt. 100
Silchar Medical College, Silchar Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences Govt. 100
Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences Govt. 100

There is only 1 Dental College in Assam for the NEET 2017 BDS Admission Course

Name of College Affiliated University Type BDS Seat (Availability)
Regional Dental College, Guwahati Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences Govt. 40

Assam NEET 2017 Cutoff (Expected Marks)

Cutoff Marks is the qualifying marks which is the deciding factors whether the candidate is eligible to apply for Assam NEET 2017 Admissions. Thus it is necessary for the candidate to secure the minimum qualifying marks in order to be eligible for the Assam MBBS Courses. The Cutoff Marks for different category candidates vary as there is a relaxation to other backward class, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe compared to the General Category Candidates. We have listed below Assam NEET 2017 Expected Cutoff Marks of different category to qualify for the admission process

Category Cut Off (Expected)
General Category 50%
Other Backward Class (OBC) 40%
Schedule Caste (SC) 40%
Schedule Tribe (ST) 40%
General Category – Physically Handicapped 45%
OBC/SC/ST – Physically Handicapped 40%

It must be noted that the latest Cutoff list have not been issued yet and will be announced soon by the admission authority i.e. Dibrugarh University

Assam NEET (MBBS & BDS) 2017 Fee Structure

It is important for the candidates to know the fee structure of the Assam NEET 2017 MBBS and BDS courses. All the participating institutes in Assam has the same fees structure. Below we have mentioned the fee structure of all the Medical Colleges of Assam.

Fees Amount
Transcript Fee Rs. 15000/-
Migration Fee Rs. 4000/-
Provisional Pass Certificate Fee Rs. 1000/-
Original Pass Certificate Fee Rs. 5000/-

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEET 2017 Result Date, Cut Off, Admission (www.cbseneet.nic.in) © 2017 Frontier Theme