CBSE to release NEET 2017 exam Admit Cards by April 15 – National Eligibility –cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 for MBBS and BDS courses will be conducted on 7th May 2017. According to the latest news, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to release NEET 2017 exam Admit Cards by April 15. It is mandatory for the aspirants appearing for the NEET examination to download the admit card from CBSE official website www.cbseneet.nic.in. It is important to note that candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination without admit cards.
The NEET 2017 Entrance Test shall consist one paper of objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The question paper will comprise of 180 objective questions each having four options with single correct answer.
Aspirants are required to note that CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination and declaration of result. CBSE also provides All India Rank to the Directorate of General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling 15% All India Quota and also for supplying the result to state / other counselling Authorities.
Aspirants looking to download the admit cards, need to login to the official website and have to submit the details like registration number and roll number. The NEET 2017 admit card/ hall ticket will include candidates details like Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Registration No, Caste Category, Sub-category, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, Language of Question paper, Examination center address, Examination Centre Code and also instructions to be followed during the examination.
For the convenience of the aspirants, we have elaborated below simple steps to download NEET Admit Card 2017 which will be available through online mode only.
Steps to download NEET UG 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates need to visit NEET official website i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Admit Card to start downloading NEET UG 2017 Admit Card
- After clicking on the link candidates have to fill the details in three boxes for Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, candidates will be redirected to their NEET 2017 Admit Card in a pdf format.
- Download NEET Admit Card and also take the printout of the same.