Gujarat NEET 2017 (MBBS/BDS): Cutoff, Merit List, Counselling, Result – Admissions to the MBBS and BDS courses in the state of Gujarat will be done on the basis of NEET 2017 scores which is expected to be announced soon on June 8 on the CBSE board official website www.cbseneet.in. The Gujarat Medical University shall also issue the notice and accept the online application for MBBS/BDS course admission 2017. Here we have come up with the details of Gujarat NEET 2017 Cutoff, Merit List, and Counselling process.
Gujarat NEET Cutoff 2017
Candidates who have appeared for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2017 have to reach or cross the NEET Cutoff Marks 2017 as well as Gujarat Medical / Dental College wise Cut off Marks to be eligible for MBBS and BDS admission. So g through the expected Gujarat NEET 2017 Cutoff Marks listed below.
Gujarat NEET 2017 Cutoff Marks Category Wise (15% All India Quota)
|Schedule Caste (SC)||288||40|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||288||40|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||288||40|
|Physical Handicapped (Reserved Category)||288||40|
|Physical Handicapped (General Category)||324||45|
Gujarat NEET 2017 (MBBS/BDS) Important Dates
|Event||Important Date (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form (Start Date)||2nd Week of June 2017|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||2nd Week of June 2017|
|Merit List||July 2017|
|Counselling First Round||July 2017|
|Counselling Second Round||August 2017|
Gujarat NEET (MBBS/BDS) 2017 Merit List
The Gujarat Merit List for MBBS and BDS admission for all the registered candidates will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2017 scores. The Gujarat MBBS/BDS 2017 Merit List will be announced by the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Education Courses (ACPMEC) Category wise. The seat allotment will be announced on the basis of the Merit List announced by the authorities.
Gujarat (MBBS/BDS) Counselling
- Gujarat MBBS and BDS 2017 counselling process will be carried out in the offline mode as per the Merit List announced by the ACPMEC.
- Candidates must login to check their seat allotment and download the counseling letter with details of the counseling date, time and venue as well as instructions.
- The candidates need to attend the counseling in person with all the necessary documents.
- Candidates unable to attend the counselling may authorize their parents for the same by submitting their Photo Id proof and authority letter at B.J. Medical College, Ahmadabad.
- It is to be noted that there will be two rounds of the seat allotment.
- They must report to the college on the specified dates and pay the remaining fee. They must also submit any documents if specified and complete the admission formalities as instructed.
- In case of upgradation, candidates will need to obtain the new admission order and fee receipt and complete the formalities for reporting to the new college.
Gujarat NEET 2017 Admissions Reservation of Seats
|Socially and Educationally Backward Class||27%|
|Economically Weaker Section||10%|
List of Gujarat Medical Colleges (MBBS)
|College/ Institute Name||City|
|Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research||Surat|
|The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute||Gujarat|
|Swami Vivekanand Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research||Bharuch|
|B J Medical College||Gujarat|
|Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College||Gujarat|
|GM ERS Medical College||Gandhinagar|
|CU Shah Medical College||Gujarat|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences G.K. General Hospital||Kutch|
|GM ERS Medical College||Nanakwada|
|GCS Medical College||Ahmedabad|
|KJ Mehta General Hospital & College of Medical Science||Bhavnagar|
|Government Medical College||Gujara|
|Kesarlal Medical College & Research Institute||Bhadaj|
|GM ERS Medical College||Nanakwada|
|Shri MP Shah Medical College||Indradeep Society|
|Smt N H L Municipal Medical College||Paldi|
|Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College||Gujarat|
|SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre||Waghodia|
|Pramukhswami Medical College||Gujarat|
List of Dental (BDS) Colleges in Gujarat
- College of Dental Sciences and Research Center
- College Of Dental Sciences, Amargadh
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Siddhpur Dental College
- Ahmedabad Dental College, Gandhinagar District
- Government Dental College and Hospital
- Shah Dental College, Tal. Waghodia
- Karnavati School of Dentistry
- Government Dental College & Hospital, Navagam-Ghed
- Manubhai Patel Dental College, Munjmahuda
- College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre
- AMC Dental College
- Nootan Dental College & Hospital
- Goenka Research Institute Of Dental Sciences
Gujarat NEET 2017 Result
The NEET 2017 Result will be announced byJune 8 2017 on its official web portal www.cbseneet .nic.in. On the basis of the Gujarat NEET score 2017, the aspirants can apply for Gujarat MBBS/BDS admission 2017. 85% seats of MBBS/BDS Dental through state counselling, whereas the remaining 15% of the seats will fill through all centralised counselling.