NEET Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket Download – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a state level entrance test, which is regulated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is the national level examination for all those aspirants who are seeking for the admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India’s top most medical/dental colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health & Family, Government of India. As per the official notification released by exam conducting authority, NEET 2017 examination will be scheduled to held in the month of May. A great number of candidates have applied for this entrance examination and eagerly waiting for NEET Admit Card Download. In this article we have shared the detailed information regarding the NEET 2017 UG / PG Admit Card, so go through it.
NEET Admit Card 2017 (Hall Ticket)
The National level medical and dental programmes examination will be conducted in the 1st week of May i.e on 7th May 2017. Numerous numbers of applicants would be appearing for this examination. Candidates may register themselves on the official website of the board and proceed to fill the application form, before its last date. Once the candidate completes NEET application process an auto-generated email is sent to the registered email id of the individual candidate. The mail also includes detail about NEET Admit Card 2017. It is estimated that the Admit Card of NEET 2017 has been released.
* NEET 2017 Admit Card Released *
No admit card would be sent to applicants by post. They need to download NEET UG / PG Hall Ticket 2017 from the website of board. Candidates can download the NEET Admit Card only through online mode. The admit card would include candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, roll number, NEET 2017 exam date, exam center, photograph, category, signature, instructions to be followed during the exam etc. It’s mandatory to bring admit card in the examination hall.
When admit card is received by mail, candidates must be read it carefully and all the necessary information mentioned should be verified. The candidate is required to print a copy of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph on it. The applicant is required to bring admit card to the examination center along with some identification documents listed below.
NEET 2017 Admit Card Release Date & Last Date:
|NEET Admit Card 2017 Release Date||22nd April, 2017 (Released)|
|NEET Admit Card 2017 Last Date||First Week of May 2017 (Expected)|
NEET UG Admit Card 2017 Download @ cbseneet.nic.in
All the candidates who have submitted the application form of NEET UG 2017 are now desperately waiting for NEET UG Admit Card, so here have some great news for all those aspirants as they can be able to download NEET UG 2017 Admit Card from the official web portal. After downloading admit card, candidates have to carefully check all the information mentioned in it. In the case of any discrepancy, they are advised to contact examination authority as soon as possible.
How to Download NEET UG Admit Card 2017 Correctly:
- Visit the official website of cbseneet.nic.in
- After visiting the website click on the link NEET UG Admit Card 2017.
- Enter your details such as your registration number, DOB, and security pin.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Admit card would be displayed on the screen in pdf format.
- Download it and take the printout of same.
NEET PG Admit Card 2017 Download
NEET PG is eligibility cum ranking examination which prescribed as the single entrance examination to several MD/MS and PG Diploma courses as per the Indian Council act. The candidates who are searching for NEET PG Admit Card 2017 hereby informed that they will be able to download it from the legal website by filling all the required information.
Steps to Download NEET PG 2017 Admit Card:
- Go to the authorized website @ cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link named, NEET PG Admit Card 2017.
- Fill your registration number, date of birth and security pin.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally, download the admit card and keep the printout of it for further use.
Unable to Download Neet 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Online:
If you face any difficulty while downloading admit card, you can immediately refer this below-given helpline number for any query:
Candidate Helpline Number: 1800 11 1700 (Toll-Free) or dial 0124-67711700
Timing: Monday-Friday (9.30 am to 5.30 pm)
NEET Admit Card 2017 & Documents to be brought along to Exam Hall:
- Printed Copy of NEET UG/PG Admit Card with a recent photo pasted on it.
- Photocopy of the permanent and provisional SMC/MCI registration which is to be retained by the test center.
- Along with Admit Card, candidates have to bring any one of the below-given identity proofs: PAN Card, Aadhar Card (With Photograph), Passport, Voter ID and Driving License.
All these documents must be valid, original and non-expired.
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card and photo id’s at all time during the conduct of the examination
Highlights of NEET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket:
- Candidates have to download admit card online as it will not be able to send by post or any other medium.
- It is strongly advised that not to alter or make any changes on admit card. In the case of any issues contact to exam authority.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any other item inside the examination hall rather than valid admit card.
- Any invalid admit card lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Applicant has to preserve admit card as it will require at various stages during the exam.