How To Apply Online NEET 2017 Application Form at www.cbseneet.nic.in – The National level medical entrance examination test will be conducted for all those aspirants who looking to get admission in medical/dental programmes like MBBS/BDS. The examination is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a gateway that offers admissions to deserving applicants who wish to make their career in the medical field. NEET 2017 examination is scheduled to be held on May 7th. So, the interested candidates can apply for the examination before the last date of application. Here in our article, you will get all the necessary information regarding NEET 2017 Application form.
The online application form of NEET 2017 is likely to be available in the second week of January month. The exam conducting authority will release NEET 2017 Application Form in online mode only and no other mode will be acceptable to fill application form under any circumstance. Aspirants who wish to pursue MBBS/BDS courses from government, private or through any authorized colleges /universities located in any state or union territory of India have to compulsory fill NEET 2017 application form as per the order given by a supreme court. The last date to fill NEET application form will be in the month of March 2017.
Candidates must go through five-step process while filling the application form that includes downloading of information brochure, registration, uploading of digital image, finger impression, application fee payment and generating the confirmation page. Before applying for the examination it is advised to read the eligibility criteria and other detail information.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2017:
- Must be Indian nationality
- Minimum age: Applicant must be 17 years old at the time of admission or will complete the required age on or before the year of admission
- Maximum age: General category applicant have to maximum 25 years of age on the year of admission under the 15% All India state quota, while the reserved categories will be provided the relaxation of 5 years.
- Qualification: Student must have cleared or appearing in class 12th or its equivalent exam in any other board with subjects such as chemistry, physics, biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Marks required: General category candidates must be scored at least 50% of marks in PCB together in 12th exam, on the other hand, the reserved category student will have to obtain 40% marks minimum.
Important Instruction for NEET 2017 Application Form:
- The candidates need to ensure that they are fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Application form should be filled in English language only.
- It is necessary to read the information brochure before filling up the application for on NEET 2017.
- It is available in online mode only.
- Before starting the procedure of filling application form, the candidates must be ready with an unique email id and valid phone number.
- All the fields mentioned in the application form are mandatory to fill correctly.
- NEET 2017 application fee amount can only be paid through Credit card/Debit card/ Internet banking or via E-challan at designated banks only.
- No mistake or incomplete applications are not acceptable by the authority, therefore be careful while filling your application.
- After successful completion of NEET Application Form 2017, candidates must take 2 or 3 printouts of the confirmation page for future reference.
NEET Application Form 2017 Dates:
|NEET 2017 Application Form Date of Release||NA|
|NEET 2017 Application Form Last Date||NA|
Procedure to get NEET Application Form 2017
Please have a look at important procedure to get NEET Application Form 2017, and follow these simple steps while filling and submitting application form.
- Go to the official website of respective authority and find the online application form there.
- All the interested candidates need to apply for NEET 2017 examination only via online process.
- Fill the application form as per the given instructions and with complete as well as valid information and do the payment of necessary application through various payment modes provided by the exam officials.
- Before submission of the application form please make sure that all the information furnished by you is right.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to send the confirmation page with necessary documents to the below given address:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
How To Apply Online @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
Candidates who are eligible for the NEET 2017 examination, they can follow these step by step process to apply online to fill and submit NEET 2017 Application Form:
- Visit the official website i.e cbseneet.nic.in
- After that click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill all the information in the application form like personal, academic, exam centre details.
- Pay the application fee through credit card or debit card/ e-challan or other prescribed modes.
- Lastly, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep safe for further use.
How to Fill the NEET 2017 Application Form
Here we have given the detailed steps to fill the NEET 2017 Application Form. Go through it and you must be ready with following details and documents.
- Personal, academic and address details.
- Latest scanned photograph.
- Signature scanned.
- Valid email id and password.
- Right hand index finger scanned.
- Credit/Debit card or other payment details.
Check out the below provided steps to fill application form:
Step 1: Download NEET 2017 information brochure and read it carefully
Applicants need to read the information brochure before filling the NEET application form. Candidates can also check eligibility criteria, entrance exams do’s and don’ts, number of seats reserved for different categories , validity of merit list, ranks and much more.
Step 2: Fill the application form and generate a registration number.
- Visit the official link and click on apply online. Read all the instructions carefully and then click proceed to apply online.
- Fill the registration details including Candidates Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Aadhaar card number, Mobile No., Email Address & Security Pin and click on submit.
- Fill personal details, contact details, guardian details, domicile details along with qualification and qualifying exam details.
- Select language of the exam and three choices for the examination centre.
- Then choose security question and password, enter security pin and click on next button. A review page will be open, so, check all the entered details and after that click on the Final Submit button. After submitting details the registration number will be displayed on the screen, note down the registration number for further use.
Step 3: Upload Image
Click on the option ‘Upload Scanned Images’. After that click on the ‘Choose File’ option to select the images of signature, photograph & right hand index finger impression. Click on Next button. The preview of images will appear on the screen and click on the Upload button to upload images. Candidates have to upload their image, signature and finger impression in following format only:
- Image: It should be in jpeg format and must be between 10 kb to 100 kb in size.
- Signature: It should be in jpeg format and size between 3 kb and 20 kb.
- Right hand index finger impression: In JPEG format and between 3 kb and 20 kb in size.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
Click on the Make Payment option and choose the method of fee payment i.e through e-challan or debit/credit card/ net banking/ CSC e-wallet. Then select the respective bank and click on Go for payment option. Enter the card details and pay the NEET application fee. In case of e-challan, take the printout of the e-challan, and then make the cash payment to the nearest bank branch.
Step 5: Confirmation Page
After finishing the fee payment process, applicants will be able to take the printout of the application form. And they are required to take at least four printouts of the confirmation page and fee payment proof for the future reference.
NEET 2017 Application Fees
The applicants have to pay application fee to complete the application process. The NEET 2017 Application Fee payment can be done thorough both online and offline mode.
Online mode: Students can pay the fee through debit /credit card by online payment gateway.
Offline mode: Students can pay the fees through the bank challan.
The application fees for various categories as follows:
|Category||With Late Fee||Without Late Fee|
|General/OBC||Rs. 2800/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 2150/-||Rs. 750/-|
Other Important Links: