NEET UG 2017 Application Form Correction @ cbseneet.nic.in – According to a recent report, the exam conducting authority of medical entrance test the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened a one-time correction window for NEET applicants in order to avoid any sort of errors. The candidates can be able to make corrections in their NEET 2017 Application Form until 12th of March, 2017 midnight. And if any of the applicants have submitted the illegal or wrong information in their application form, then they must correct mistakes because it will affect their merit or results.
The major purpose of this one-time correction facility which regulated by CBSE is to ensure that the data in the application form of NEET candidates is 100% correct. The CBSE has also warned the applicants that they should be very careful while making corrections in the NEET application form, as no second chance will be given.
CBSE has notified that the correction will be allowed in the following details only, so go through it:
- The details which can be corrected contains identification identity.
- The details can be corrected by all those aspirants who have filled up the online application form using IDs other than, registration number, Aadhar & enrollment number, which is being issued by facilitation center.
- While, the applicants who have not instered their application form with Aadhar card and also the applicants with nationality as Foreign, PIO, NRI, and OCI cannot edit their identification identity.
- Candidates can make the correction in following data section such an identification, Date of Birth, gender, category, state code of eligibility, medium, examination center and disability status.
- Students who have select Tripura in their state of eligibility or qualifying exam will be able to make changes to their center of examination to Agartala in case if they have chosen the Bengali language as their medium of question paper.
NEET 2017 Application Correction Step by Step
- Visit official website of board cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on link ‘One Time Correction- 07.03.2017’ which present at the News/Events section on the right corner of the homepage.
- For availing the correction facility, enter your registration number and password.
- Then click on submit button for further process.
- After that make necessary changes in your application form, if required.
- Submit the same.